Colbrit Manufacturing Incorporated
At Colbrit Manufacturing we offer a unique combination of ”can-do” attitude with an internal management system designed to assure that we ”will do” your project on time and on budget.
Over the years we have been privileged to serve some of the largest global companies in such major industries as aerospace, automotive, computers and peripherals, electronics, medical devices and diagnostics, tele-communications and general manufacturing.
In 1979, Jerry Cruz founded Colbrit Mfg. by offering Class A tooling to the local California manufacturing industry. He quickly earned a reputation for building tools of the highest quality. In 1982, he, along with his wife Marina, moved the home shop to Chatsworth, CA. Over the decades, Jerry, along with his team, focused on delivering the highest quality tooling and metal stampings for a variety of industries’ most demanding requirements.
Colbrit’s consistent ability to provide solutions for their customers’ most challenging projects has fostered its growth into additional services – EDM & CNC Machining, Mold Making, Engineering Services and Process Integration/Automation Systems. With a highly experience team, state of the art equipment and a continual investment in technology, Colbrit Mfg. is positioned to continue building upon the foundation set decades ago by Jerry.
Some of our client relationships have spanned more than two decades. Examples of our Client Relationships:
The Colbrit Advantage
Why should you choose Colbrit to help you meet your next manufacturing challenge? The following are just a few of the many reasons why we believe you should give us a try.
- We offer decades of experience and proven results meeting our customers’ most demanding requirements.
- Highly skilled and experienced engineers and technicians can help you solve your most challenging design and manufacturing problems.
- Our project management system assures you of getting your project done on-time and on budget. From concept to completion we keep you fully informed as we progress so that your own planning is optimized.
- We maintain all needed capabilities in house to assure total quality control and on-time delivery without reliance on outside services.
- We are a family-owned business with old-world pride in our workmanship. Satisfying your requirements is more than just business to us, it is also a matter of family honor.
- Our Quality Assurance System is registered to AS9100, REV D and ISO 9001:2015. We provide a fully documented Statistical Process Control Plan meeting your requirements.
- A team effort approach is taken to servicing your requirements in as fast and friendly manner as possible.